Sadly, No. Pest control is not that easy. Products used and treatment methods are specifically designed for each pest to obtain the maximum level of ‘SMASH’.
Upon confirmation of treatment being booked, we will email you a pre-treatment prep list within that trading day. If you don’t receive this email, please check your spam folder first or just let us know and we will send you through another. firstname.lastname@example.org
This applies to treatments conducted within your home only, i.e flea and fly treatments. This is to allow time for either, the carpets to dry before you come into contact with it, the mist to settle from being in the air so it cannot be breathed in or come into contact with you and for the minimal odour to settle down.
Not at all, we do ask though for windows and doors to be kept shut. You will need to keep your animals inside or away from the area for no less than 30min so the treatment can settle and dry.
Yes, our treatments once dried are safe for animals to be around. We do however require cats & dogs to be placed outside during an internal treatment. The four hours stand down applies to them also.
Upon entering your home, you may detect a slight odour, either way, our advice is to swing open any doors and windows around your home for approx. 15min to allow complete air exchange. Please follow the advice in the aftercare leaflet which will be supplied by the technician to minimise contact, to know what to expect from the pest and to adhere to the warranty specifications.
- We accept Cash, EFTPoS or Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard).
- We also accept Cheque and internet banking by prior arrangement.
- Invoices available for business which are subject to Smash’d Em Pest Control Ltd.’s Terms of Trade.
Please note our cancellations policy.
- Cancellation of a booking on the day of the appointment will incur a $100.00 incl GST booking fee.
- Cancellation of a booking made the day prior to appointment but within 24 hours will incur a $50.00 incl GST booking fee.
- No fees are charged for booking cancellations made with more than 24 hours’ notice.